Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stand Up For What You Believe

Well... It has been a little bit since I last blogged. I finally have a chance to sit and write for a little bit. As many of my fellow co-workers know this week I have been quite outspoken about the fact that I think it is quite ridiculous that we cannot say Christmas at work. We can talk about every other kind of religion or philosophy or whatever you want to call it but heaven forbid we say the word Christmas. I believe we will stand in judgement as Christians for not standing up for what is right and for Christ. As I shared in my post on Facebook that Christ is everything. He is our reason for living. How dare we denounce His name and act like He has not given us everything that we need. The "Holiday Season" is only in existence because of Jesus and His birth.

So with all of that said, stand up for what you believe in and don't back down! There will be questioning from others but stand up for what is right. In the end if we as Christians follow what is right and stand up for what is true God will bless us. It is not easy but it is worth it.

Best Wishes In Teaching!

Til' Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment