Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Back!

I know it has been a long time since I posted lasted but I have been busy. Well all the holidays are over and we are back in the swing of things. I have a new assistant who is absolutely wonderful. She is organized and always willing to do whatever I need her to do. She has helped me in so many ways. She has so much experience and it comes in handy in the classroom. I have also received a new student in class and he is doing great. He has adjusted well to our classroom and is a great example to the other students.

Then, there are of course those that always want to add more excitement in the classroom. I have some who love to be the center of the show and always want to share, be the teacher all day long, and others who just love to talk, talk, talk! I also have a student that has just been diagnosed with autism and ADHD. We knew something was going on but needed a diagnosis. He is such a sweet boy but this is again something new for me to experience.

So in the last couple of months I have experienced many new things. Some days are absolutely rough and make me never want to teach again (like today) and then there are other days that I LOVE what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.

What we can take from this is that there will always be new things going on in the classroom. It is dependant upon how we respond to everything that will help us look at each day. Our attitude will help us to make it through each day and give the children the best experience that they deserve.

So sorry for the long delay in posting but I'm back!!

Best Wishes In Teaching!

Til' Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment