Monday, November 14, 2011

Find The Silver Lining...

Today was a new day for me. I decided that I would make the best of what I have and have a better attitude about my day. My husband helped me with this along with some other people in my life. My husband was encouraging me to either decide to like what I do and enjoy it or find something that I can enjoy and like doing. I have always loved teaching but sometimes it can get very overwhelming when things are piling up and the paperwork never seems to end. However, when I took some time to get things in perspective I realized that yes, days are going to be rough, but there is always a silver lining in everything.

Today, one of my friends at work gave me great encouragment and it reaffirmed for me that I am doing what I am suppossed to be doing and I just have to keep going. Even when things get rough I need to remember to find the silver lining.

It will always help when we stop and evaluate our situation and find the positives and ultimately we may be able to encourage others. I hope that I can be an encouragement to others around me and that I will be able to inspire those to do better or just keep going.

So, I say all of this to really say, be an encouraging friend. Even when your friend may feel like giving up, be encouraging. When your friend is having a rough day, be encouraging. When they feel like giving up, be encouraging. When they need to shed a few tears, be encouraging. You never know what kind of impact you will be to others around you by the simple words that you can say that will change their life forever.

Best Wishes In Teaching!

Til' Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment